Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hi All!

Happy Halloween!

I'm unsure what I'm going to get into tonight since I have the entire night free. Of the three parties that I have been invited to, all include some great idea for a costume, but I am feeling lazy so I could stay home and make dinner with a bottle of Virginia's best vino and pass out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. I'm still deciding...My friend Pam is really pushing me to go to a party at a bar in Adams Morgan that apparently will give you all you can drink for only $5! As tempting as that sounds, I know that tomorrow I will be working a 10-hour day, so waking up with a hangover doesn't sound very "grown-up", because let's face it, $5 and all you can drink is an invite for public drunkeness. I'm on the fence about this.

I'll let you know which I decided on tomorrow!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope you opt for staying home and harassing - I MEAN - handing out candy to the kiddies!